Saturday, January 30, 2010

Craft Inspiration

I am always looking for fun crafts to do with my kids. I subscribe to Family Fun, and tend to find lots of good ideas in there, but sometimes our inspiration comes from real life. Like this photo that we saw today of a room where our boys will be staying... (cropped to keep other people's kids and waiting children out of the picture)


I commented on the paper chains and Hunter immediately wanted to learn how to make them...so, we sat down and made some for his bedroom! He can't wait to send a picture to S and B to show them that he has paper chains in his room too!


Look! I can post a picture of this adorable little boy with his paper chains...because he has a family! How excited we'll be to start posting pictures of our new precious additions...because they will have a family too!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

Love the chains! You can truly see Hunter's excitement!