So, I've started this new chore chart. The high I get from Xing something off the list is rediculous really. Between that and the motivation I got from Chrissy's "she does not eat the bread of idleness" New Years Resolution post, I've hardly taken a minute to sit down at the computer!
Plus, Graysen is sick again.
So, sorry for the "act" of a triumphant return only to be let down by so few posts, with such little content. I really do have several swimming around in my head. I've done two fun crafts with my kids the last two days, and I'd love to post pics of those, just not time right now...
now it's time to fold laundry before Hunter gets home from his first day back to pre-school!
1 comment:
Glad the chore chart is keeping you busy! Yesterday's list was my least favorite so far... maybe because my fridge was VERY overdue! :-)
Post a Comment