Whew, that was exhausting, I'd better sit and stretch...
Oh precious baby girl, you are beautiful inside and out. Some days I just want to gobble you all up and keep you with me forever. Every stage and age gets better and better. I adore that you love ballet costumes and hair bows, and I love even more that you want to play football or jump on the trampoline while wearing them! You are precious in my sight, but most importantly, you are precious in His sight.
6 comments:
My favorite is the last picture!!!
She is so cute! I love that little girl!
She is so darn cute! I love her outfits!
Oh Ashley she is so very precious! I loved this post!!!
I love pics like these-life couldn't be any better at that particular moment, with a trampoline and a pink tutu!
LOVE her outfit. :) hehe
When I babysit her when the boys were at school, we jumped on the trampoline and I could tell she really enjoyed having it to herself for a minute!
Post a Comment