*Because there are a million pictures to share from Graysen's birthday party this year I am going to split the posts into three: Guests, Activities, and Decorations.
We had Graysen's third birthday party a week before her birthday this year. My Mom so graciously volunteered her home for the party and helped me so much setting up! Thank you, thank you, thank you Momma! We decided on a tea party this year to celebrate with friends.
What makes the party the most special?
The family and friends that we are able to share it with, of course!
Grandma and Graysen
We had Graysen's third birthday party a week before her birthday this year. My Mom so graciously volunteered her home for the party and helped me so much setting up! Thank you, thank you, thank you Momma! We decided on a tea party this year to celebrate with friends.
What makes the party the most special?
The family and friends that we are able to share it with, of course!
Grandma and Graysen


Graysen decided (half way through tea) that she just wanted to relax on the couch for a bit...
ah, the birthday girl!

All of the mother/daughter's!
Latricia and Nevaeh, Graysen and I, Brittany and Ally, Kim and Bailee,
Julie, Addalye, and Layla, Riley and Molly, and Kelley and Miriam
Latricia and Nevaeh, Graysen and I, Brittany and Ally, Kim and Bailee,
Julie, Addalye, and Layla, Riley and Molly, and Kelley and Miriam
Thank you all for coming. What a beautiful support system Graysen has.I hope you enjoyed an afternoon of tea...I know we did!












1 comment:
It was a great party! :-)
Post a Comment