Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekend Wanderings

Graysen and I spent Friday baking cupcakes!


50 cupcakes later, they looked like this...

MS&T had their last football game. A bittersweet day. We were thrilled to be there to cheer Chad on during his last college football game. We braved 45 degree weather, which is why there aren't any pictures us there, we were too bundled up and snuggled under blankets!




We are really proud of Chad, not only on the field, but even more off the field. He is a stand up man who has a huge heart. We love you, Chad.

Saturday night the kids had their weekly sleepover at Grammie and Papa's. When I came Sunday morning, here is what I found them doing.

Sunday afternoon was spent raking and burning leaves in our backyard! I remember burning leaves at our house here in Missouri and they are not really fond memories (of course for this bookworm who never wanted to go outside!), so I was dreading the afternoon. But...I was wrong! We had a lot of fun outside...all. afternoon. because the burning went on for 3.5 hours!

Chad came over and played a little backyard football. On his first official day off of football, bless his heart!

Blake loves to sing. He also loves to be loud. These two are great...in the backyard!





Mommy and Daddy got a date Saturday night (thanks Grandma), and came home with new winter coats...we sure could've used them Saturday afternoon!


Another great Fall weekend in the Redburn household! I hope the kids look back on these quiet weekends with fond memories. I know I will!

2 comments:

Nel said...

LOVE the new coats!!!!

The Bixler's said...

Ashley you are amazing!! As a new mommy I am getting loads of ideas from you for future crafts with Caylea! Thanks so much for sharing! I have learned so much from you and Nel! I love the picture of Grey in her apron and hat! I don't think she could get any cuter!!! :)