Monday, November 8, 2010

Love Wins!

You all know how excited I am when I get the opportunity to help other adoptive parents bring their kiddos home...and today is no exception!

The Bricker family is fundraising to bring home a baby girl, whom they will name Zoey, from Ethiopia! They are even from the good old state of Missouri!!! She is having the most spectacular giveaway EVER on her blog this week! You can't believe the number of awesome things that are being given away...and so many! I would be thrilled to win any of the prizes available!! There are so many ways to get entries, you all should hop over to her blog and show her some support and love...and help raise the ransom for their precious new daughter!

You could also stop by her Etsy store and by purchasing something there! I'm trying to decide between a new baby doll for Graysen and aprons for all the kids for Christmas...hmmm...





No comments: