Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Three Bears

I'm not exactly sure when this song became a part of our family, but I remember singing (and doing the hand clap) to it waaaaay back... Now I sing it daily to Graysen, and Hunter now has it memorized on his own. Without further ado, the words to "The Three Bears". (I considered videoing myself singing and just couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe I'll get Hunter to do it sometime soon...)

Once upon a time
in a nursery rhyme,
There were three bears.
Three bears.
The Papa Bear, the Mama Bear, and the Baby Bear.

Once they went a walkin'
in the deep woods talkin'
and along came a girl
with long golden curly hair
and knocked upon the door.
No one was there.
She didn't care.
She walked right in and sat right down.

Home came those three bears.
Someone's been eating my porridge said the Papa Bear
Said the Papa Bear.
Someone's been eating my porridge said the Mama Bear
Said the Mama Bear.
Hey Mama Re-Bear said the little Wee Bear,
SOMEONE HAS BROKEN MY CHAIR!
Ahhhhh

Someone's been sleeping in my bed said the Papa Bear.
Said the Papa Bear.
Someone's been sleeping in my bed said the Mama Bear,
Said the Mama Bear.
Hey Mama Re-Bear said the little Wee Bear,
SOMEONE HAS BROKEN MY CHAIR!
Ahhhh

Goldie Locks woke up, broke up the party, and beat it out of there.
Beat it out of there.
Bye, bye, bye said the Papa Bear
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye said the Mama Bear
Hey Mama Re-Bear said the little Wee Bear
SOMEONE HAS BROKEN MY CHAIR!

ahhhhhh.....

No comments: