Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful Tree: Week 2

As the days go by I am having to challenge the kids to "think outside the box" on things they are thankful for. Should be really interesting here in another week! Here are the things the kids are thankful for this week!

Hunter:
Our house
Daddy playing basketball with me
Horses
Soccer shoes and soccer balls
Mommy
Sissy
Grammie

Silas:
Slides
Daddy jumping on the trampoline with me
Clothes
That G.G. is in Heaven
Silly Papa Charlie
Daddy
Chad

Blake:
Trampoline
Special nights with Sissy and Chad
Riding Susan's horses
God and Jesus
Mommy
My brothers and sisters
Grammie

Graysen:
G.G.
Balls
The pretty weather
Songs
Heads
Cookies
My Birthday!


Aren't our trees looking pretty?!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I'm thankful for heads too! :-) Oh, the minds of little ones!

PS- we're SO excited about Gray's party too! If I could just decide what to wear...