At Lake Michigan! It was freezing, but we had to see it!
We also got to meet another AAI family! Wendy invited us over to her home for the afternoon. It was so neat to meet someone in real life that I have talked to over the phone and email for the last year!
We were also able to meet up with the Beart's while we were in Michigan. Our four Ethiopian kids were good friends at Layla House and came home to America just weeks apart. I am so thankful that they took an evening out of their busy work week to drive and meet us!
What a fantastic family!
I'm pretty sure Tinsaye and I have a picture just like this in Ethiopia. I fell in love with her while we were there...and I can't describe the emotions of seeing her here, healthy and thriving with her new family that God designed just for her!
Brian, Solomon, Joan, Meredith, Thomas, Silas, Blake, Tinsaye, Graysen, Ashley, Hunter, and Lincoln.

These four were good friends in Ethiopia at Layla House!
Blake, Solomon, Silas, and Tinsaye
These four were good friends in Ethiopia at Layla House!
Blake, Solomon, Silas, and Tinsaye
The Silvers joined us on Thursday and spent the night. It was surreal to see how much our Ethiopian kids had grown and changed over the last year. It was also amazing to see all of our kids together! Before we left we had to take some group shots...
The four Ethiopians that we traveled to get together...
Blake, Silas, Mintesinote, and Eliza
Blake, Silas, Mintesinote, and Eliza
All of our kids together!
Jake, Blake, Eliza, Silas, Hunter, Graysen, Mintesinote, Nick, Abebaw, and Solomon
Does this picture look familiar?
Yup, it's the "fab four" back together again, this time state side!
Yup, it's the "fab four" back together again, this time state side!
We so enjoyed our one year reunion with our travel buddies!
I can't wait for them to come here in 2012!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment