May 19th my sons had their Kindergarten Celebration.
We were all THIS EXCITED!
The Celebration was held in the Elementary Gym. The entire Kindergarten (approximately 125 kids) got on the risers and sang us several songs.
Click HERE to watch one of their songs!
Then they each got to walk across the "stage" and have a picture taken with Mrs. Shockley while their teacher read their name and what they wanted to be when they grew up.
Silas Redburn
Ms. Elliott's Class
Football Player
Blake Redburn
Mrs. Douglas' Class
Football Player
Hunter Redburn
Mrs. Crain's Class
Pilot
Three other very important ladies in their lives attended to celebrate with them!
Our family.
When I see a picture of the six of us together I always think of Mark 10:9:
"Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
I know most people think of that in a marriage context, but I can't help but pray it for our family as well. God did truly join us together...and how blessed we are!
Gifts from Aunt Kim - Peanut M&M's (one of their favorite snacks from after school tutoring with her) and a book that they can read by themselves!
Out for dinner at the boys favorite Mexican Resturant to continue the celebration!
1 comment:
What a precious family you have. The boys are growing up!!! Congrats on three kindergarten graduates! :)
Post a Comment