This is my place to journal and share what's on my heart.
So cute!
I love those shirts! What a great idea! : )
I love the shirts. And the reasons I love you are so precious. A great keepsake!
Such a neat idea!
The shirts are all adorable... and I'm so happy that it's true!!~:)The comments are so precious,awesome keepsakes to see whatthey say every year... a wonderful idea! You're the greatest mom,ever!!!Love you,Marcinda
Precious! What a great way to have the kids express themselves.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute!
I love those shirts! What a great idea! : )
I love the shirts. And the reasons I love you are so precious. A great keepsake!
Such a neat idea!
The shirts are all adorable...
and I'm so happy that it's true!!
~:)
The comments are so precious,
awesome keepsakes to see what
they say every year... a wonderful idea! You're the greatest mom,
ever!!!
Love you,
Marcinda
Precious! What a great way to have the kids express themselves.
Post a Comment