Saturday, June 25, 2011

Their first wedding

This past Saturday the kids and I attended a wedding.


They had never been to a wedding, only watched their Daddy and mine on video.
They were very well behaved, and the boys didn't even giggle when it was time for the bride and groom to kiss!!

It was a short wedding, so it was the perfect one to start with!

We came home, relaxed for a bit, and changed clothes, and when Daddy got off work we headed out to the reception!


This was a perfect set up, a tent with live music for the kids to dance, a buffet style dinner, and lots of fun outdoor activities!


Britt and Nick were in the wedding (it was Nick's brother who got married),
so we got the extra bonus of spending some time with them!



"Goofy boy, take a good picture!"


I'm so grateful that God has given Lincoln and I so many couple friends in our lives.
These two are ones that we have grown and changed with.
We've experienced life together, both the ups and downs.
I say it over and over, but seriously, what a blessing!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pix of the four of you...
and good ones of the kids, too...
you guys are all precious to me!!

Charity Hildebrand said...

Ashley, you look great! How much weight have you lost, you haven't posted an update in awhile?! Way to go, girl!

Mindy said...

I agree with Charity... you look great!!!