Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kindergarten Recap: Hunter

Hunter in August 2010 - first day of kindergarten
1st Quarter:
Names lower case letters: 88%
Identifies Letter Sounds: 88%
Adjusts easily to new situations: "Great job!!"

Hunter in October 2010

2nd Quarter:
Names lower case letters: 96%

"Hunter has made a wonderful adjustment to Kindergarten. He has worked very hard this quarter. We are enjoying him. I know you are proud! :0)"

Hunter in December 2010

3rd Quarter:
"Hunter has done an awesome job socially and academically."

"Hunter has done a great job this quarter. We are very proud of him. We know you are! :0)"

Hunter in March 2011

4th Quarter:
"What an AWESOME young man Hunter is! I've enjoyed being his teacher. I hope you all have a great summer and a wonderful year in 1st grade. Come see me next year!"

Hunter in May 2011

I'm amazed at the confidence that Hunter has gained this year. From a child who cried every day I left him at school for the first week, to a kid who will attempt almost anything. Way. to. go!!

No comments: