When I walked into a perfectly clean home
(because he knew he was leaving for 3 days and didn't want me to stress about the house when I had the kids to care for),
I fell in love.
When he ran a soda into my office on Mobil quarter day, just because he thought about me,
I fell in love.
When he toasted our family at a very common family dinner "and all the fun we have together",
I fell in love.
When he saved me from the spider on my sweater and then jokingly showed me his muscles,
I fell in love.
I'm so blessed to fall in love with my best friend, my husband over and over again.
6 comments:
Isn't it amazing how even the smallest things can make us fall in love all over again??? How blessed are we to have such amazing partners to go through life with!!!!
Very sweet post.
Side note: I am in the bleachers, on Lincoln's shoulder. ;)
So sweet! You are so right about the little things making us fall even deeper in love!
What a touching post! It's those sincere little heartfelt moments that mean so much.
and don't forget the time he cleaned up your sister's migraine vomit....!!! LOLOLOL You DO have a keeper...I couldn't have chosen better for you, myself! :)
love you for being the person who recognizes all the little things that mean soooo much!!
Post a Comment