*Picture overload*
My trusty companions (Kara and Chad) and I took three of the kids to the pumpkin patch this past weekend. Hunter wasn't feeling up to it, so he stayed back with Grammie.
 |
| He was so proud he found corn! |
 |
| Swinging on the rope swing |
 |
| Silas |
 |
Blake
(I can NOT teach this kid to smile!) |
 |
| Graysen |
 |
| she's just so pretty, isn't she? |
 |
| Riding the train |
 |
| Silly picture poses |
 |
She rode this three times and by the last time she was holding her arms up in the air like she was on a roller coaster!
Such a funny girl! |
 |
Someone trying to scare us in the corn maze...can you see anyone?
(Funny how kids think you can't see them in a bright orange shirt!) |
 |
| Couldn't do life without these two! |
 |
| Time to pick our pumpkins! |
 |
| Lucky we had Chad to haul Hunter's too! |
 |
| See...the smile. *sad face* |
 |
| This picture is hilarious. It's missing Silas because he was having a pouting fit. Also, it is an oversized chair, but I look so small! |
 |
| Our haul! |
 |
| They had a huge corn pit to play in. |
 |
| She's so brave! |
 |
| Love my boy. |
 |
Wow...didn't realize how big I was getting!
(16 weeks) |
We had a great afternoon!
1 comment:
Love the pics! And I love Blake's "smile"!
Post a Comment