Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Waynesville Football

Yup, it's Waynesville...on my blog!
We're proud of Chad and his commitment to his new job and team.

We got to see Chad at 1/2 time on his way back up to the Press Box!  












4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Orange and black are good colors ;)

Ashley said...

Ha ha, very funny Chrissy!!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Ashley, I can see so much to celebrate on your blog besides pumpkins, a fall games-your bangs are amazing. I would have bangs if they looked like that. :)

musicalicia08 said...

Yay! I bet he's doing a great job! I can't remember if I told you this earlier this fall or not, but I was at the Homecoming game a few weeks ago and turned around to see Kara and your mom with Chad's family, and I almost had to do a double take...haha...I'm not used to seeing people from home at this Tiger stadium...especially in orange instead of red! :) But it was so fun to see them there cheering him on. I hope he's enjoying his first year!