1. I had my Pampered Chef show! It was great, and I can't thank you all enough for showing your support. As an added blessing I had someone I don't even know offer to do a Pampered Chef fundraising show for me in Ohio!
2. We went and saw Mom and Charlie's new house! It's AMAZING! Such a beautiful home, with TONS of home, yard, and woods for our THREE children to explore. I know they're going to have a blast doing sleep overs at Grammie and Poopa's house when they get older! :0)
3. We received our packet back from AAI. It has our I600-A, our detailed report on what kind of child we'll accept, and our DVDs and workbook. I'm super excited to get started on it! The only negative part...? We owe lots more money when we send it back! lol ( I think I'd better get used to that huh?!) :0)
2 comments:
oh ash that is so exciting!! let me know if you have any questions!!!
loves!
I wish that I could have bought something for your fundraiser, but sadly, I am pinching some serious pennies. Please PLEASE let me know if there's anything I can do to help in any other way. I know it's hard, especially since I'm so far away. I'm so excited for you guys and glad to hear that things are moving along for you! How exciting!
Post a Comment