I'm going to try to start recording his song of the day...
On Sunday it was: "Your Grace is enough, Your Grace is enough, Your Grace is enough for me!"
On the way home from church he asked exactly what it said, and then asked what "grace" meant. Have you ever tried explaining to a 4 year old what grace means?! My first explanation was "God forgiving us even though we continue to mess up over and over". Then I said " being patient with people is an example of giving them grace".
I looked it up today to see what I should have told him and I found that using words that he understood, I think I did a pretty good job!
3 comments:
Good song and great job explaining grace! :o)
You're such a good momma! I love reading your stories, it inspired me to also be a good mom!
you sure did do a good job! i was trying really hard to come up with a way to define it to myself, and that was hard enough! you are such a good mother.
Post a Comment