Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Frustrations are common...

So here I am.  Frustrated again.  

I thought I had picked the home study agency that would be best for us.  Now I'm questioning it.  I emailed our "girl" last Friday morning with LOTS of questions.  I got an "Auto Out of Office" Reply.  It said she would be in Monday.  

I didn't have access to a computer yesterday, so when I got it today I was ready to dive into all the answers and had thought of a few more questions.  

Did I get a reply yesterday?  No.  

Have I gotten one so far today (it's 11:00 a.m.)?  No.  

Am I frustrated?  Yes.  

I'm sure that they are busy...but if they are too busy to answer my emails, then I'm not sure I want to work with these people...  

I'm going to email one more time and see how long it takes for them to respond.  

Too bad I just sent them $250.00...

No comments: