Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lord, Give me a new start to my day.

I went to bed with a headache.  I woke up with one.

The bath water from last night didn't get drained (another tub cleaning headed my way).

Graysen has already thrown one of her (newly) famous fits.

I'm dying to get started on the adoption packet that we received yesterday in the mail, but know that we won't have time today.

Lord, give me a positive attitude and an appreciation for the day you have given me...no matter what happens in it!

3 comments:

Nel said...

I remembered that I also have a prescription for migraine medicine if you want, you are more than welcome to it. We will also be going to the Fuhrings later and I can drop it off if I need to!

Danielle said...

Oh Ash I am thinking of you!

cody said...

I know I'm a day late for this one, but just keep praising God! In the bible when people gave praise things and circumstances were changed! Paul and Silus had their chains "loosed." And so shall yours be! Our God is good!