I told you about some makeovers happening at our house...
Here is the biggest one so far!
Graysen's Pink and Purple Princess Room!
A picture of Graysen when she was a baby that my friend Kelley took. It's always been a favorite of mine! (Unfortunately in this picture the fan light is shining in the picture!)
These buckets hold all of her "non hanging" clothes.
The flowers are from Papa Charlie's house (from years ago!)...he's not real sure why, as a bachelor he bought them for his home, but hey, they're going to good use now! Graysen loves having her own little garden in her room.
Also, a sweet pink butterfly hook to hang her dance bag.
I am still working on a better bedside table option, but I like this table, and it's a good height, so for now, it will work! Eventually I'd like a smaller, white table.
Pink walls, pink curtains...
There will soon be "puffs" hanging from the ceiling next to those butterfly pictures on the wall.
I love the small details like these butterfly curtain tie backs.
Her play corner. This shelf holds all of her toys.
There will soon be "puffs" hanging from the ceiling next to those butterfly pictures on the wall.
I painted these letters for her when she was born, and they match perfectly in here.
I had to take all of the holiday bows off and put them in a container because there wasn't space. I think I have an illness...although it doesn't look so bad when the holiday bows are missing and they are neatly organized like this!
Don't mind her messy closet...I'm working on a curtain to hang there. (I do not like closet doors)
Back to the butterfly wall...I got the inspiration from here.
I just used scrapbook paper and cut them with the Circut.
Thanks for looking around her room. There are still a few details I want to add and change, but for the most part, it's done!
The best thing?
It only cost us 80.00! We did buy pretty expensive paint (so it was easily cleanable and we only had to put one coat on). The 7.00 bedding from a yard sale! We were able to reuse furniture from around our house and my parents house. Amazing!!!
5 comments:
LOOKS GREAT ASH! LOVE THE BUTTERFLY WALL!
So so perfect!!!! I love it :o)The girls would love it!
Such a pretty room! Love the pink walls!
LOVE the transformation of the room Ashley!!! What a sweet room for Miss Graysen. I love all the other "home improvements" you blogged about too!
Looks like a room fit for a Princess!!
Post a Comment