I have never been a huge fan of the 80's. Odd because I grew up during them. I thought I hated the off the shoulder shirts, stretch pants, bright colored costume jewelry, and leg warmers...but I was wrong, I have come to love each of those styles as they have recently come back around. If I had to choose one clothing trend to never come back I would venture to say it would be the scrunchie. Let me be more specific. Those huge cloth covered rubber bands that come in all colors and fabrics. If I ever see someone wearing one again it will be too soon... I'm all for hair bows, ribbons, colored rubber bands, clips, etc. It's just something about those scrunchies. :0)
What past clothing trend do you think should never come back in style?
4 comments:
Oh, this is fun... frosted eye shadow; shirts that show your belly; MC Hammer pants; the grunge era, just as a general rule; huge shoulder pads; acid-wash jeans; glasses so big and round that when you smile, you have an indent in the apples of your cheeks...(yes I was a victim of all of these) And amen on the scrunchies!
Amen Sista!
HEY! ok...I agree with Jayna on ALL those things, but...come on guys..I LOVE me some scrunchies around the house! I admit! I still wear them! They are GREAT! ...even coming from a hair stylist..ha
Eww. That's all I have to say.
Post a Comment