Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Coupon Codes
Maybe I'm way behind times - but... Yesterday I finished ordering the stuff for Graysen's birthday party. In MOPS last week we were discussing frugal living and someone mentioned that you can google coupon codes and come up with all those codes that give some sort of a discount when you're online shopping. I decided to give it a try. So, I found a site where all you had to do was type in the store that you're shopping at (online) and it gave you a variety of codes that did different things. I found one that gave free shipping for orders over 40.00. Luckily mine was 52.00! I typed it in and what do you know, I save 9.95 on shipping!!! Awesome! I was so excited. For about 60 seconds of work I saved almost 10.00! Just wanted to share, obviously it was thrilling to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sometimes I cancel purchases if I can't get coupon codes! Especially from landsend.com and from digital picture developings sites- because there seems to always be free codes somewhere!
you are so funny , and a little behind :) But I am glad you saved some money - there is almost always a free shipping code somewhere, I refuse to online shop if I have to pay for shipping....
Tina - I can't comment on your blog anymore! The security code won't show up so I don't know what to type! Help! ps - did I fix the time correctly?
LOL, yes your time appears to be right, I was posting at like 9pm and it would say 3pm or something crazy, sorry one of those crazy things.........
And I do not know about my blog, I will go there now and see what I can dig up to fix it......
PS- you have no security code on yours, it just posts???
Post a Comment