Friday, November 14, 2008

A Good Daddy Memory...

One of my favorite memories of my dad from my HS years was the time that he took me to the Fox on Homecoming night. I can't tell you what show we saw...actually, I couldn't even tell you if it was homecoming, courtwarming, or prom. All I remember is that I didn't have a date and my Daddy came to the rescue. Instead of me having to go to the dance alone he bought me tickets to the Fox, and we had a date together. We planned to be home about the same time that the dance was getting out and we had the usual post-dance gathering at my house. My mom was home and got all the food ready for my friends and they were all there when I got home from my date with my daddy. I had the best of both worlds that night, a date with my dad, a show at the Fox, and a slumber party with my friends!

2 comments:

Bld424 said...

We have such different memories of our fathers from high school and of high school dance memories. Interesting!

Ashley said...

:0) I'd like to hear some of yours!