Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A "girly girl"?

I have always wanted a "girly girl" for a daughter.  (I'll admit it)  You know - one who doesn't really enjoy playing outside, likes to play dolls, loves to sing and dance.  Sometimes I feel like I've got one - she loves to sleep with her baby doll, often totes the mini version around with her, talks on a cell phone all day long, never stops blabbing her mouth, and already throws monstrous melt down fits when she doesn't get her way.  At other moments I think I've got Hunter and mini-me running around the house.  They love to play tackle and climb on anything and everything.  Instead of playing with her doll house today - Graysen was on TOP of her doll house...not quite what I have imagined it being used for!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

You know...I've never thought about what I'd like Sarah to do. I've often thought about what I'd like Caleb to do, though. Weird.