Graysen has discovered that she can ALMOST get her own diaper off. If she doesn't have pants on she is tugging at her diaper to try to get it off. Today she was attempting to get the new one off after a diaper change. A few minutes later she ran in to me in the kitchen, naked, giggling her little head off. I couldn't believe that she had finally figured it out! I looked in the living room and Hunter was curled up in the corner of the couch covering his mouth cracking up. I asked him what was so funny and he told me that he took it off for her! I gave him "the look" and said, "why would do that son?! She could pee on the floor!" His response?
"I had to help her Mom, we're on the same team!!"
I love the fact that at such an early age we have successfully instilled in our children that they are always to be on the same team. Even if it means that they are against us, our hope is that they always take up for each other - no matter what!!! That's what being a sibling is all about!
1 comment:
That is the sweetest story ever!
Post a Comment