My note to Lincoln in his anniversary card:
Lincoln,
Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary. We have had our ups and downs, but mostly ups. I've been blessed to have a husband who loves the Lord more than he loves me, and in that way loves me the best that he can. You have taken care of me both physically and mentally more than I ever expected. You have continued to keep your vow and love me even when it's not been easy. You have given me beautiful children, and more memories than I can count. For these things I thank you. I promise again today that I will continue to love you and work to make our marriage the best it can be until the day I die. Love is not a feeling, but a choice, and I want you to know that I'm making the same choice again today that I did 5 years ago.
Love always,
Your Bride
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing that it's been 5 years? Congrats and keep up the good work! You 2 are an amazing couple and Corey and I are so blessed to be able to say that we are related to you guys!!
Happy 5th Anniversary to you and Lincoln! May God bless you and your family! :o)
happy anniversary!!! love you guys hope it was an amazing day!
Happy Anniversary! Oh my goodness I see Hunter's little face in Lincoln's in this picture..wow!
Post a Comment