I love my kids being babies. I know, I'm opposite some others of you, but I adore the pregnancy, infant, baby stage...until 3 are my favorite years! I like to keep them babies as long as possible, and part of that is appearance. As long as they look like a baby they are, right?! ;0) Here is Graysen's first day of "Big Girl" Hair. I'm sad about it, but she's SO adorable I can't help but be "proud" of her!
9 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! :o)
She's really cute!
She reminds me of Kara!!
VERY CUTE!!! Where did you get that headband?
She is adorable!!! I miss seeing her every day :(
Gray got the headband for her birthday from Megan, so I'm not sure where she got it! :0)
Thanks everyone - you do make me feel better about her growing up!
THIS IS SO CUTE THOUGH!!!!!
just think of everything you have to look forward to with her growing up! at the very least, think of all the fun clothes you'll get to pick out for her. and the toys this summer!!!! i imagine it's hard seeing them grow up though.
she is so beautiful. and she looks so spunky too! :)
I remember the first picture I took of Ally with her hair all pulled up in a ponytail and she looked like such a big girl! It is a bittersweet time! Gray is absolutely adorable in that picture!!!
Post a Comment