Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our First Spring Day Adventures!

I can't believe I'm posting this picture of me on here, but we so rarely get a picture of the 4 of us that I had to record it! 



The kids found a treasure...



New growth!  Yea!



Brother had to show Graysen the awesome tree climbing!  She liked it...for about 1 minute. 



"Hunter, did Graysen eat some mud?
"no way mom!"
:0)


We found our first worm of the year!  We found three of them actually and put them in a box.  Hunter then told us that we needed to find some place for them to live.  I suggested back in the ground and he replied with, "uh, I know...the water!"  "I don't think worms live in the water Hunter", I said...his response?  "oh I know mom - but they sure are good for fishing!"  He is DYING to go fishing already this year and gets a reminder in any way he can!  :0)
 

Thursday was a great spring day outside...it was so nice to get out of the house and into God's nature.  Graysen LOVES being outside and throws a huge fit every time she has to come in.  Although I'm thankful for that, it might lead to a long summer...



2 comments:

Chrissy said...

These are great pictures! :o) You let Grayson eat cake for breakfast and mud for lunch...starting to wonder about you...hehe!

Deanne Smallwood-Thomas said...

FANTASTIC pictures. you are so creative. thanks for sharing your excitement for warm weather with you children and with the rest of us. so much fun!