Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 6 - The stress is kicking in

I was rather stressed today over how we are going to make this really happen. I know God is going to provide, and I need to continue to wait on Him. I told Lincoln I just don't want our baby to be laying over in an orphanage because I can't get my stuff together! I would so much rather be the one sitting here waiting for a referral!

Accomplishments for the day:
  • TOLD OUR FAMILIES!!!!! This is a huge step for us because it's really starting to make it real!
  • Called David at PCB to discuss some ideas... possibly taking out a home equity loan and refinancing.
  • Emailed some questions to AAI
  • Made an email list of people we need to send the "announcement" to. I'm sure it's not complete, but hopefully we haven't forgotten too many people!

No comments: