Evidently McDonald's knew I was going to try and quit going there. I stopped by the drive-thru for "one last time" (two weeks ago I think) and was going to just get an egg and cheese biscuit - no 42oz Coke, no cinnamon melt. And then I saw it...A BROWNIE MELT! Seriously, I think they were asking my friends what it would take to keep me coming. So now that's my new guilty pleasure! ;o)
You guys crack me up. I'm personally a fan of the $1 sausage mcgriddle. At that price, I can even spoil the car pool kids once in a while. I'm a sucker for the 42 oz diet dr pepper. Sneaking a cat nap during the kids' nap time is my guilty pleasure. I alway make myself get the house under control first, so I only get to indulge myself in those about twice a year! lol...
Ha ha - I have often thought about how I need to invent a comfortable, boyant, neckring to wear so that I won't drown when I fall asleep. :0) Maybe you could make that for your etsy store, I would so TOTALLY purchase one!!
And Kelley - I'm with you on the catnaps...sure wish I could keep the house up so they could happen more often!!
I have 1 caffeinated drink a day with this pregnancy. Libby sleeps in bed with us. I let Libby jump on our bed. I think I am going to be a stay at home mom after the baby gets here. My house is not kept spotless.
8 comments:
Eating Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs at a friends house. Maybe next time no screaming kids.
Ah, isn't that the truth?! :0)
Evidently McDonald's knew I was going to try and quit going there. I stopped by the drive-thru for "one last time" (two weeks ago I think) and was going to just get an egg and cheese biscuit - no 42oz Coke, no cinnamon melt. And then I saw it...A BROWNIE MELT! Seriously, I think they were asking my friends what it would take to keep me coming. So now that's my new guilty pleasure! ;o)
I hear you! I got one of those the very first day they came out...pretty much in love myself!
You guys crack me up. I'm personally a fan of the $1 sausage mcgriddle. At that price, I can even spoil the car pool kids once in a while. I'm a sucker for the 42 oz diet dr pepper. Sneaking a cat nap during the kids' nap time is my guilty pleasure. I alway make myself get the house under control first, so I only get to indulge myself in those about twice a year! lol...
Just be careful when you're falling asleep in that bathtub, okay?
Mine is getting coffee and hot chocolate at Starbucks (or another coffee shop). Mmm.
Ha ha - I have often thought about how I need to invent a comfortable, boyant, neckring to wear so that I won't drown when I fall asleep. :0) Maybe you could make that for your etsy store, I would so TOTALLY purchase one!!
And Kelley - I'm with you on the catnaps...sure wish I could keep the house up so they could happen more often!!
My 5 guilty personal treats/traits:
I have 1 caffeinated drink a day with this pregnancy.
Libby sleeps in bed with us.
I let Libby jump on our bed.
I think I am going to be a stay at home mom after the baby gets here.
My house is not kept spotless.
Post a Comment