Thanks to my great girlfriend who showed up at my house this morning bearing gifts because she knew I'd had a hard week. She came in her lounge clothes (because that's all I wear), with a 42 oz. sweet tea and a brownie melt from McDonalds for each of us. We sat at the table and visited and ate. It was the perfect thing after my long week!

I am so grateful that God has sent me good friends in my life who keep me grounded and encouraged (and well fed!).
3 comments:
Your Welcome, Friend. Thank you for letting me be who I am and excepting me. Maybe McDonalds will come up with a diet version of the Brownie Melt. LOL.
WHAT A GREAT FRIEND!! :o) Substitute the tea with a Coke, and you've got my favorite combo! No wonder I can't lose weight...lol!
those things are soooooo sweet! love'em.
Post a Comment