Tonight I just watched Lincoln ride his bike along side Hunter and thought to myself, wow...they are acting about the same age! The only difference was that Lincoln was bouncing his bike, popping wheelies, jumping up and down off of curbs etc. Hunter was in awe and praising his Dad's every move.
I've honestly never seen Lincoln act on a piece of equipment the way he did tonight. I commented that he was acting like he was 10 and he totally agreed..."it just makes me feel that way" was his response! :0)
I would like to say I've never been so "childish", but if I were honest, I guess you can compare it to the way I was acting and feeling when I stepped foot into the American Girl Doll Store in Chicago this past December!
ps - did I mention that I LOVE to Zumba?!
1 comment:
Oh man! I get so nervous when Dan starts poppin wheelies and doing all kinds of stunts. I think... You are 27! At least put a helmet on over your brains...
I am not looking forward to all the wrestling, jumping off of tall things, and crashes that will come when Dan gets to show off for his son!
Post a Comment