Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home Study Review

Friday we received the "rough draft" of our home study to review.  Her email said the following:

"Hello,
Can both of you please look over the home study?  I have not formatted it yet so please disregard and line irregularities, etc.  Thanks!"

Did she say anything about not having TONS of information incorrect?!  I was AMAZED at how much information was incorrect...everything from my birthday to what we were involved in during our HS years, to what Adoption Training we completed.  

Needless to say, I made all the corrections in RED and emailed it back to her.  We'll see what she has to say...lol.

The great part about this is that it means we are that much closer to having a finalized, notarized copy in our hands to send with our Dossier and I-600A!  :0)

This momma is getting very excited about the wait!  I'm praying for something new to be thankful for at Thanksgiving or a WONDERFUL Christmas present!  

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh NO!! I can't believe this. Are they kidding!? I would be so unbelievably mad - like your not paying them enough to put the correct information in the correct spot. Seriously, your birthday!? Give me a break. They're lucky that this didn't happen to me - although maybe you should give them a dose of "mean joanna"!!

brenaud said...

Are you ready to open our own case study agency yet?? Seriously, Ash, you need to go to school to be a social worker, and I'll take care of the paperwork. I'm telling you, there's a need! You should seriously ask for a discount!!!

And about the home study - Yeah!!! Keep on keeping on with the paperwork! Let me know if you need anything scanned or copied.