Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Really...LET'S ZUMBA!

Alright, let's quit talking about it and DO IT!  :0)  Here is your chance to try Zumba (since I've been raving about it for almost a week now) FREE!  

Who
:  Everyone you know!  Zumba is for men and women, young adults - grandparents!  There are no requirements...you don't have to be in shape, and you don't have to know how to dance!  All you have to do is be ready for some fun!
  
What:  A FREE Zumba Class!  We are going to start offering Zumba at The Dance Studio (where I currently teach) and to kick it off we are offering a one-time, hour long, FREE Zumba Class!  

Where:  Eugene Northern Community Hall in Rolla, Mo (400 W. 4th Street, Rolla)

When:  June 29th from 7-8 p.m.

Why:  Because it's going to be a blast!  This is what you've been looking for!  It's a great way to get /stay in shape without feeling like you're working out.  On average people burn 700 calories in each hour long class!  (Do your research...that's a lot of calories for an hour!)  

If you have any other questions please let me know!  I hope to see you all there...and bring a friend!  :0)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Kim and I will be there! We have pledged not to make fun of each other! :o)