- My husband working 7 days a week so that we can afford for me to stay at home with our children.
- My husband allowing me to keep my job teaching dance even though it does not pay much, and I often put in much longer hours than I get paid for.
- My kids, who the Lord renews my heart, mind, love, desire, and patience for every day.
- Zumba, which I really believe is going to start a life change for me. I honestly believe that Zumba is going to inspire a physical and mental overhaul in my life.
- The Go Fish Guys who make music that both my children and I love to listen to daily.
- My house which I am slowly making into the home that I have always desired.
- God laying issues so heavy on my heart that there is no way for me to ignore them. Sometimes I'm rather slow and God knows how to make me listen.
- A sister who loves my kids as her own and sacrifices for them often.
- For vehicles that are paid for.
- For friends who will listen to me talk about subjects they are not in the least bit interested in and actually ask the question to begin with.
- For my child's birth family.
- For God's word that provides me with living instructions on issues that I'm confused about.
- For awesome authors who provide me with encouragement or an escape from reality when I need it.
- For a mom who loves about my kids so much that she calls from her honeymoon to check on their doctor appointments.
- For regularly scheduled dates with other moms.
- For thunderstorms that encourage my kids to sleep in late!
- For my blog, a place to release and rejuvenate.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Thankful
Things I am thankful for today include, but are not limited to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment