Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We're so close...

We are SO close to being done with our paperwork.  Left on the list of "to do's":

  • Get Lincoln's 8 passport pictures ( getting done tonight)
  • Pay our next installment (I'll call and pay it when I mail the Dossier)
  • Get a copy of our Notarized Home Study (I hope to have in the next week...but I am emailing her today to find out for sure)
  • Get a notarized employment letter from Walmart (I think I can get this done by Monday)
  • Mail in the I-600A with copy of Home Study (will do AS SOON as I get the Home Study!)
After these things are done (within a week I HOPE), we will have about 4 weeks and then we'll be on the waiting list!  Wow...amazing how quickly this first part went.  I thought it would drag on forever.  

In an effort to "reward" myself for being (almost) done we are taking a family trip to KS to visit with some friends next week!  :0)  Can't wait!

No comments: