I could copy pages and pages of this book to my blog to share with you all, but I would much rather you read it yourself. A few nights ago I started the book over again, this time with a highlighter in my hand. I am highlighting everything that seems extremely powerful to me. Anything that hits my life right now. I am planning on writing Graysen a letter when I'm done with the book and saving it and my highlighted copy of the book for her 21st birthday.
I normally fly through books, but I honestly can't make it through more than 1 chapter a night because I'm soaking it all in so deeply.
Please read it. The chances of it changing your life are huge...
3 comments:
Who is the author?
John and Stasi Eldredge...it's the same couple who wrote Wild At Heart, which is an awesome book for men!
I bought this book a while ago, but haven't read it yet. I just haven't been able to sit down and read a book for a long time now. Maybe I'll try with this one.. It sounds great!
Post a Comment