(side note: we never used the word "no" with Hunter when he was young, we replaced it with other, less negative words / phrases, but as he's gotten older we've started using it, and apparently Graysen has caught on!)
Graysen is the Queen of Dumping. It doesn't matter what it is...a bucket of toys, cereal boxes, bowls of snacks, trash bags. This morning she dumped a bowl of animal crackers on the living room floor.
Me: Oh no Graysen! We can't dump the crackers on the floor, pick them up please.
Graysen: NO!
Me: What?! Graysen, Mommy asked you to please pick up the animal crackers and put them back in the bowl.
Graysen: No!
Me: Come on Graysen, watch Mommy...clean up, clean up (as I started picking up the crackers and putting them back in the bowl)
Graysen: (as she starts picking up and putting them in the bowl with me) NO, NO, NO, NO.
Wow! I didn't think we'd come to this day so soon...18 months old! Yikes! I guess that's another difference between boys and girls!
1 comment:
But the beauty is we hear "wuv oo" almost as often as "no". :)
Post a Comment