Monday, June 1, 2009

Graysen's words

I just want to post a list of Grayen's current words so that I have it to look back on.

At 18 months (which she was on the 28th) here are the words that she can say and uses on a regular basis:

  • Mommy or Momma
  • Daddy or Dada
  • Bubby
  • Sissy
  • Ammie (for Grammie, but has only done it a few times)
  • Puppy
  • Upie (for up)
  • Out or Ide (for outside)
  • Choc (for chocolate)
  • More
  • Me
  • Mine
  • Help me
  • Cracker (for any food)
  • Fishie (learned at Meremec Springs Park)
  • That
  • Go
  • Owchie
  • I want to go
  • Where are you
  • Here you go
  • Thank You
ps - I just keep adding to this list as she learns new words / phrases this month!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Yay! Won't be long before we're really conversing! It's nice to have someone to compare my kid to- not for competition sake but just as a reminder about what to be working on with them! :-)