I hate animals that run around the neighborhood!
Honestly, I can not say that I hate the owners of these animals, because some of them (2 on my street) are very nice people. Unfortunately I HIGHLY disagree with their decision to let their animals run wild around the neighborhood. Okay, so I know that one of these people consider her cat and dog her pets. Maybe the other couple on the street doesn't really consider the (who knows how many) cats their pets...but they are the only ones who feed them. To me, that shows that they are taking responsibility for them and therefore, qualifies them as pet owners in my eyes.
I came home a few days ago to a trash bag completely ripped open and the contents strewn all across my front porch, yard, and driveway. One of the stupid neighborhood cats. I, in the pouring rain, was then forced to put on rubber gloves, get a new trash bag, and clean up the contents of the original bag. Boy was I mad.
I despise the cat prints on my car. The dog poop in my yard infuriates me. I hate getting out of bed and opening my front door to yell at the cats who are fighting on my driveway and keeping me up at 2 a.m. The trash bag sent me over the edge.
"Neighborhood" cats...you are now classified as stray cats in my eyes and I WILL call the animal control (do we even have one of those in STJ?) next time I see you on the prowl. No more nice rubs when we're walking down the street. You'd better not cross my path.
I came home a few days ago to a trash bag completely ripped open and the contents strewn all across my front porch, yard, and driveway. One of the stupid neighborhood cats. I, in the pouring rain, was then forced to put on rubber gloves, get a new trash bag, and clean up the contents of the original bag. Boy was I mad.
I despise the cat prints on my car. The dog poop in my yard infuriates me. I hate getting out of bed and opening my front door to yell at the cats who are fighting on my driveway and keeping me up at 2 a.m. The trash bag sent me over the edge.
"Neighborhood" cats...you are now classified as stray cats in my eyes and I WILL call the animal control (do we even have one of those in STJ?) next time I see you on the prowl. No more nice rubs when we're walking down the street. You'd better not cross my path.
4 comments:
Kim, Tina, and I understand completely!!!
remind me of this when we come down and we will leave the dogs at home :)
I totally agree with you. I went crazy when one of the dogs that is always out left a dead rabbit carcus in my yard. I had enough I finally went to the neighbors house to let them know there dogs were out, which I think they knew and to remove the dead rabbit out of our yard. It is very frustrating that pet owners don't take responsibility for there animals and they show a lack of respect for there neighbors!
No Dani, I love pets with owners who actually care for them like you guys!! I really do actually like animals and pets in general, I just can't stand it when people let their animals run around the neighborhood and destroy other people's homes and property!!
Post a Comment