13 more days my dearest children,
So much has been happening in the last few days. So much physically, mentally, and emotionally! Yesterday was spent preparing for Hunter's Pre-School Graduation. We cleaned the house and even did some more deep cleaning! We laid down a new rug in your room and made all of your beds. Your room looks so cute, I can't wait to peak in late at night and see all four of my sleeping children. It will make my heart very, very happy.
Hunter, you did awesome at graduation. Daddy and I were so very proud of you! You sang loud and knew all the verses. You smiled and shook hands like a little man. You're really growing up and we're very proud of the boy you're becoming. Keep up the good work baby! I want you to know that I'm praying for you during this transition Hunter. I know that even though you have looked forward to having more brothers for a long time now, it will be hard to make the change to having two more kids to share your home with. I pray that you will create a bond with your brothers that no one can break, a love for each other that will not fail.
Graysen, we are praying for you too! You are a little possessive of your family members, and we're afraid that it might be hard on you to learn to share your Bubby, Mommy, and Daddy with two more siblings. Don't worry, we'll carve out special time for just you, we promise! I know you'll be very patient with your new brothers as they learn all about our family and lives together.
Sintayehu and Bizayehu, Daddy told me last night that he doesn't want to do anything else before he gets to hug you. He doesn't want to work, eat, sleep...nothing will be as good until he can hug you. You boys sure are lucky. Your Dad loves you so very much and can't wait to show you! I'm buying our airline tickets today and we're having lots of friends over on Wednesday night to help us pack...after that we'll be ready to come meet you! We wonder when they will tell you that we're coming. We're praying that you'll be ready to meet us as well!
All my love to my four beautiful children,
Mommy
2 comments:
I am so excited for you, Ashley! It's so amazing that the reality of it all is almost here! :o)
I am SO excited for you all, and can't wait to read about the adventures and journey God has ahead of you as you finally meet the children He has allowed you to love and care for. It has been so fun and encouraging to read your blogs and to see how God is working in your lives, through your family, and even around the world! I hope that I will get to meet your family sometime and to see the radiance of His presence that so clearly shines as you share about the ways God is working. I'll be praying for you all as you go and as the new steps in your journey begin! =)
Post a Comment