Bizayehu and Sintayehu,
We are leaving in 15 days to come and meet you. I've been studying your pictures and praying for your hearts for almost 4 months now, but suddenly it's becoming real. Your Dad and I are really flying 1/2 way around the world to come and experience your country, your culture, and most importantly, meet both of you. I am praying without ceasing now. I have cried lots of tears since yesterday when we got the email asking if we could be there by the 18th of May.
I have so many mixed emotions right now. I'm over the moon excited to finally wrap my arms around you and tell you how madly in love with you I am. I am anxious about your adjustment to our country and our family. I am fearful that you will not be excited to meet me or to leave Ethiopia and come home with us.
Please know that your Dad and I will love you without fail, unconditionally, no matter what. We will continue to pray for your hearts every single day. You are both very strong boys, and we are amazed by you already.
16 or 17 days boys, and we will finally be together...and our life journey begins!
All my love,
Mom
8 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!! I can't believe it!!! I bet you are doing cart wheels!!!
I cried reading this! I am so excited for you :o) That is so awesome!!!
Oh Ashley - I am so happy for you guys! It's amazing!
Oh my! This is SOOO exciting! I can't believe in a little over two weeks you will meet your news sons! YAY!!! Rejoicing with you :)
How exciting! For you it prob seems like forever since you started this process but it seems like just yesterday....I wish you the best on your adventure...We are praying for only the best and such! :)
Goosebumps!! SO excited for your family!!! Praying for you all! By the way, it was great to babysit today since I hadn't been there in a while! :) We had a good afternoon.
I'm excited on so many levels...one of the things I'm looking most forward to is spending those days with Hunter and Graysen in anticipation of their two brothers arrival! I am beyond proud of you and Lincoln and can't wait to double the joy of being Grammie. :)
Wow, may the Lord bless your trip, strengthen your hearts, and bring comfort to your new sons on this life changing journey. A miracle in action, I am so happy for you.
Redburns! Our family will be praying for you during your trip, being in a foreign country, meeting your new wonderful boys, and the adjustment period for everyone involved! this is a great thing that you have done giving these boys a family. God will bless you greatly! Congratulations!
The Hewkin family
How exciting! We'll pray for your safe travel and an easy adjustment for everyone. Can't believe it's nearly here!
Post a Comment