In what area of your life do you tend toward excess instead of moderation?
Hmmm - I'm really not an excess kind of girl. Although I'm sure others of you can think of many other ways that I'm excessive (and feel free to leave those on the comments..lol), here are the few that I could come up with:
1. Mothering - I'm a little overbearing I'm sure. I ALWAYS want to be with my kids. I just took my first trip away from the kids and spent more than one night away from them. I am constantly thinking about how what I am doing and what I am saying is molding my kids into who they are going to become. I am trying to invent new ways to make memories for them. Ways to record our lives together (such as this blog). I can admit - I'm excessive.
2. Birthdays - I've talked about this a lot on this blog, but I love birthdays. I love birthday parties. I am excessive in party planning.
3. QFT - Also known to the outsides world as "Quality Family Time". Although we don't get nearly enough of this, I am obsessed with trying to create opportunities for us to have QFT. So - if I could be excessive in this area of my life - I know I would be.
4. Party Food Preparation - No matter the occasion (friend get together, holiday, birthday party, baby / wedding shower, dinner to a new mom, etc.), I go overboard with the amount of food that I prepare.
No comments:
Post a Comment