If I were to "map out" what I believe Hunter's life will look like; this is something of what I would imagine.
I think that Hunter will play sports (football, basketball, baseball, etc.) all the way through High School. I also think that he will be in either band or choir - something musical. I think he'll probably have a girlfriend, but nothing serious because he will be to focused on his sports (no, not education, unfortunately - lol). I do think he'll make good grades because he shows such an interest in learning already, but when there's an opportunity to play a game that involves a ball or learn about letters, he'll choose the ball any day! I think that he'll probably go to a university on the East Coast and play ball of some sort. Sometimes when I think about him leaving and going that far away I get tears in my eyes - already...he's only 4 years old!!! ha ha - silly Momma! I think that he'll meet a wonderful girl in college and will end up getting married shortly after graduation. Right now I imagine him finding a career in either construction management or sports / physical therapy. He has always said he wants to be a builder, but he loves sports and trying to "fix" the people who get hurt while playing. Obviously this will change over the years, but since I'm making a guess right now, I'm guessing based off of his current interests and comments. I think he will have a couple of children and hopefully move close to family.
** I thought it would be interesting to have this recorded so that years from now I can look back and see how WRONG I was! :0)
1 comment:
And... you'll be a champ and attend all his games, from traveling basketball in 5th grade to JV football... and you'll pack orange slices and capri suns for snacks!
And... he'll drive a small red truck that you make him pay insurance for. Except he will work only during the summer, or help out on a grandparents' farm or something for extra money.
And... you'll cry at his wedding. Maybe some of your family members will sing at his wedding, too.
And... when you are a grandma, you'll want to keep his kids all day long.
Post a Comment