My earliest memory is sitting on a bed in a tiny little room with my Dad dipping oreos in milk. We were in Korea at the time and I must've been 2 (I think - correct me if I'm wrong Mom!). I don't remember much except it was a little room with a bed on the right end (where my Dad slept) and a dresser in front of it, and a pallet on the floor to the left of it where I slept while my Mom and I visited Dad. I don't remember a single other thing about that trip except that night, sitting Indian Style on the bed with my Dad dipping oreos and milk. It must've been my first time dipping anything in milk...it was so fun! To this day that's one of my favorite snacks - yum, wish I had some right now!
What is your earliest memory?
No comments:
Post a Comment