Sunday, March 22, 2009

More jobs = Less Blogging

Well, Lincoln and I both have picked up new part - time jobs. I know, how in the world could we add more onto our plates? Well, we figured that since our lives (and money) are going to simplify come May we should get in all we can now! :0)

Lincoln has started working at Phelps County Rental making deliveries, picking up items people are done with, and generally doing whatever "extra" work needs to be done around the shop. They call him in on a "need" basis, so we never really know when he's going to be gone and when he's not. I am a planner, which makes this arrangement extremely difficult for me. I like to know when I'll have my husband and when I won't. It hasn't been too bad so far, and we are sure going to enjoy the extra money this summer on all of our trips! :0)

I am doing some book work for The Dance Studio. It's a temporary job, but the extra hours right now are great. I am able to do it at home in my "spare" time (which really means during nap time and at night after the kids go to bed).

Needless to say, I am extra busy with the new job and Lincoln being gone more (leaving me with much more responsiblity around the house). The blog entries are probably going to be shorter and less often, although I've got several saved up so I can post at least once a day. I am still finding time to read all of yours though, so keep them coming!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I can't decide if I should tell you Josh's experience doing what Lincoln will be doing (working in the rental world)! Repo is part of that job...people aren't so happy when you take their stuff! ;o)

Ashley said...

Yes, he's already experienced some of that! We're just praying he never has to go to someone that we know...that would be terrible - and rather likely in a small town like this...