Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our accomplishments thus far...

Today we are getting Lincoln's physical, my TB test, applying for our passports, and getting our state fingerprints!  Yea!  

In order to complete our home study we are still needing the following:
  • References (which I'm not sure Jenny has sent out yet...a little aggravated about that)
  • Certification from our 10 hours of adoption education.  They only send these out at the end of the month, so they'll get it at the end of May.
  • Our in home visit...we should be able to schedule that after we get our references back...
We've done all of the paperwork required for AAI thus far.  We're STILL waiting on our educational packet, so I'm going to call them today and check and see why we haven't received it yet.  They don't send out the Dossier packet until 2 weeks after they send out the educational packet so I'm very anxious to get that.  

No comments: