Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reference Letters

So our reference letters have finally made it to the couples!  These dang things have been a fiasco!  Our social worker told me that if I wanted to move quickly and email her the couples addresses she would get them out sooner...so, I emailed them to her on the 23rd of April.  We met with her on the 28th and asked if they had gone out yet.  She said no, but that she would get them out that week.  I emailed her on the 6th of May to see what the status was since none of them had received them yet, and she said she had just gotten them out the day before (on the 5th).  Well, considering they reached everyone today, I HIGHLY doubt that she actually mailed them out on the 5th...something tells me it does not take an envelope 7 days to get from STL to STJ.  Talk about frustrating!!!  Oh well, at least everyone has them now!  

1 comment:

Shonah said...

When we did our reference letters they took so long. I think for us it was our slow friends and family, but I cannot be sure but that. It is frustrating when something that seems so easy amongst many things that are not turns out to be challenging.