- Worked until midnight last Thursday night
- Woke up at 2:50 a.m. on Friday morning to a phone call from The Dance Studio owner that her water had broken and that she was on her way to have the baby in STL.
- Met her on the overpass at 3:00 a.m. to grab stuff for recital out of her car
- Finished up ALL of the last minute recital stuff on Friday
- Ran Dress Rehearsal Friday night (until 11:00 p.m.)
- Finished up more last minute stuff for Recital on Saturday
- Ran Recital Saturday afternoon
- Drove to STL after Recital for Kara's 21st BDay Celebration
- Stayed overnight in STL on Saturday
- Went to the hospital to see Megan and ADORABLE baby Adelyn on Sunday
- Cleaned house on Sunday afternoon
- Babysat on Monday
- Cleaned house on Monday night
- Had our "in-home" home study meeting on Tuesday (ultra stressful)
- Went through our Dossier packet
- Babysat on Wednesday
- Started dropping off Dossier paperwork
- Had Bible Study on Wed. night
- Took a family walk
- Watched 2 Adoption Education DVDs and took online tests
This is all on top of normal "Mommy and Wife" Duties. My life has been insane this last week and I am so ready for it to slow down!
Tomorrow is my last day of baby sitting, and I have such mixed feelings about it. I'm ready for the summer to begin and be able to run to the store when we run out of milk in the middle of day, but I am going to miss the kids and mom's that I have grown so close to. They have all become a special part of my daily life and I'm definitely going to feel a void with them being gone.
Please pray for some new "curve balls" that we have encountered with our adoption - read the adoption blog for more info on that topic.
1 comment:
Ash, you are a busy girl!
Friday will roll around and you will be like... what is there to do? Why don't I feel so exhausted? Oh... wait... the marathon is ending!
It feels the same for me, too. Tomorrow is my first day as a non-teacher. What to do with so much time??
Post a Comment